|Warning: This article regards the automated regular reminder/check-in service only.
For articles regarding the automated ‘One-off reminder’ service please go here.
For articles regarding the ‘Calls from a professional’ service please go here.
VAT Free for those who are chronically sick or disabled (UK only)
The cost of CareCalls can be reduced by 20% for those managing chronic conditions. The definition of ‘chronically sick or disabled in this context is:
- physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect on your ability to carry out everyday activities
- condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness (that’s a long-term health condition)
This does not include a person who’s only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, for example with a broken limb or someone who’s elderly but is not chronically sick or disabled.
If you or the person you are supporting is eligible for the above you will be given the opportunity to declare this during the service set up process.
Full or partial public funding
CareCalls also works with many organisations that fund our services, Please find the option below that best suits your situation:
You are a care/health professional, and…
- You want to know if funding may be available for your patient/client Click here and follow the instructions
- You know your organisation will not provide funding for this service and you want to set your patient/client up with a 30-day free trial so they (or those caring for them) can decide if they want to pay for it: Click here and follow the instruictions
- You know your organisation will provide funding for this service and you want to set up the service on behalf of your patient/client: Click here and follow the instructions
- You know your organisation will provide funding for this service and you want someone else (family member, the patient/client) to set up the service: Click here and follow the instructions
- You are a senior manager wanting to discuss setting up funding for your clients/patients Click here and follow the instructions
You want to set the service up for yourself or someone you care for and…
- You want to know if funding may be available Click here and follow the instructions
- You have received an email from us saying that an organisation has approved you for funding Please follow the instructions in the same email
- Have been informed that you will be funded but have not received an email from us confirming this Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You know funding is not available and want to set up a service Click here