|Warning: This article regards the automated regular reminder/check-in service only.
For articles regarding the automated ‘One-off reminder’ service please go here.
For articles regarding the ‘Calls from a professional’ service please go here.
You can update a service by clicking ‘Update a CareCall’ at the top of this page and following the on-screen instructions to go to the online dashboard. Once you are logged in follow the appropriate link shown on the dashboard to make your changes, from the dashboard you can:
- Change contact details for the reminders/check-in receiver
- Change the way a reminder/check-in is delivered
- Increase or reduce the time a reminder/check-in phone call will ring for (calls only)
- Add, update or remove call times and messages, including recording your own messages
- Add, update or remove contacts who form the support network
- Add or remove support network members from the list of those who will receive alerts
- Add or remove support network members from the list of those who will receive reports notifications
- Add or update payment methods
- View reminder/check-in delivery reports